10 May Annual Meeting and Pot Luck Closing Party
From 6:00 pm
At The home of Roz & Joe Carvin
6 Hilltop Drive, Portchester, 10573
You are Invited!
Join us for our Annual Meeting followed immediately by a relaxed celebration of an informed and active electorate.
Spouses and friends are most welcome.
- Attend to Business Promptly & Quickly*.
- Welcome from Co-Presidents Roz Larr & Stephen McCabe.
- Approval of changes to Bylaws. Click here for copy of the proposed Bylaws.
- Election of Officers & Directors. Click here for the Nominating Committee Report.
- Approval of Fiscal 2019-20 General Fund and Education Foundation Budgets. Click here for the proposed Budgets.
- Student Civic Achievement Award.
- Students Inside Albany Conference.
- Pot Luck Wine, Hors d'oeuvres & Desserts - Let's Party!
Click here to download a Proxy document for use by members who cannot attend the Annual Meeting.
* Only League members in good standing as of noon, June 9th, are eligible to vote.
The celebrating is for everyone!
Click here for directions to 6 Hilltop Drive and to navigate the"last mile" construction detour.
Pot Luck Assignment - Contact: Roz Carvin
(914) 939-0673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org